Lake Mechanical has worked on numerous projects for Florida Department of Corrections institutions, jails and judicial centers.
The following is just a small sampling of the many projects Lake Mechanical has managed since its founding in 1945.
- Lake County Judicial Center … Tavares - $5 million HVAC and plumbing for 168,000-square-foot addition to four-story judicial center in Lake County. General Contractor: Charles Perry Partners Inc. (formerly PPI Construction Management)
- Suwannee Correctional Institution … Live Oak - $5.9 million project for Florida Department of Corrections. Includes plumbing for 16 buildings totaling 314,000 square feet. Utilizes pre-cast construction. General Contractor: Clark Construction Group LLC
- Wakulla Correctional Institution … Crawfordville - Plumbing for 12 buildings totaling 300,000 square feet. Project is valued at $5.1 million and features tilt wall construction. General Contractor: Clark Construction Group LLC
- Falkenburg Road Jail … Tampa - HVAC for eight buildings, including open-bay dormitories, secure housing, administration areas and video courts. Utilized all DX equipment and worked in an occupied facility. $5.1 million project for Hillsborough County. General Contractor: Clark Construction Group LLC
- Mayo Correctional Institution … Mayo - $4.1 million Florida Department of Corrections project which has been honored with the USF Sunshine State Safety Award. Includes plumbing for 11 buildings totaling 300,000 square feet. General Contractor: Balfour Beatty
- Washington County Prison … Chipley - $3.2 million expansion project for Florida Department of Corrections. Includes plumbing for 10 buildings totaling 250,000 square feet. General Contractor: A.D. Morgan Corporation
- Franklin Correctional Institution … Carrabelle - A three-phase plumbing project for six open-bay dormitories, two secure housing buildings, as well as front and rear support. Project is valued at $3.1 million and also involves a liquid propane gas system (18,000-gallon tank), site reclaim water system, two generator buildings, fuel station and warehouse building. General Contractor: Clark Construction Group LLC