Lake Mechanical has extensive experience in health care, having managed unique projects for numerous hospitals and medical centers, including private hospital groups such as Halifax Health (one of the largest health care providers in Central Florida) and several Veterans Health Administration centers.
Photo Credit: Halifax Health
The following is just a small sampling of the many projects Lake Mechanical has managed since its founding in 1945.
- Orlando Veterans Administration (VA) Medical Center ... Orlando - $15.7 million contract to install all plumbing and medical gas piping in new Lake Nona “Medical City” facility. More than 72 miles of pipe and 1.4 million pounds of cast iron used throughout the 1.2 million-square-foot complex. General Contractor: Brasfield & Gorrie General Contractors
- James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital ... Tampa - $8 million hospital expansion. 160,000-square-foot project consists of adding three stories onto an existing single-story structure and is inclusive of plumbing, medical gas piping and HVAC. General Contractor: Archer Western Contractors
- LeeSar Regional Service Center … Ft. Myers - $1.7 million project, installing plumbing and supporting cold/dry storage for 200,000-square-foot kitchen facility. General Contractor: Haskell
- Orange Park Medical Center … Orange Park - $1.1 million expansion project. General Contractor: Charles Perry Partners Inc. (formerly PPI Construction Management)
- Bay Pines Veterans Administration (VA) Healthcare System … Bay Pines - Plumbing install for five-story addition to psychiatric facility, valued at $2.8 million. General Contractor: Archer Western Contractors
- Medical Center of Trinity, New Port Richey ... New Port Richey - $8.8 million project for HCA Health Services of Florida involving sanitary and storm drainage piping, potable water piping and medical gas piping. General Contractor: Lend Lease Project Management & Construction (formerly Bovis Lend Lease)
- Halifax Health Medical Center ... Daytona Beach/Port Orange - Three separate projects totaling more than $8.1 million in work. General Contractor: Robins & Morton
- Flagler Hospital ... St. Augustine - Four unique projects totaling $7.2 million.
- The Villages Health System ... Lady Lake - Two projects valued in excess of $5 million for Villages Tri-County Medical Center Inc.
- North Collier Hospital ... Naples - Expansion project valued at $3.2 million. General Contractor: Kraft Construction Company Inc.
- Shands Hospital ... Gainesville - Four separate projects valued at nearly $2 million for the Shands Hospital & Teaching Clinic.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital ... Bradenton - Universal Health Services’ 319-bed hospital project totaling $2.5 million. General Contractor: Manhattan Construction